SharLamb

Photography Challenge_06-20_Peace

Photography Challenge_06-20_Peace
SharLamb, Jun 3, 2020
Description:
I live in the Puget Sound region of far-northwest America, where we have so many trees, it is often nearly impossible to see sky. They tower above us and block out the sun so much that we've had at least 25 trees removed from our 1/4 acre yard just so grass could have a chance to grow instead of moss. Now if only some of our neighbors would take a few of theirs down! Whenever we visit Utah, Montana, or Arizona, my heart swells. The photos on this page were taken by my daughter, near her home in Utah.
Template: nbk-challenge-october2017
lbw_LIGrateful_pp02
rjefferies-aquarelle-paint-04
prd_justmytype_pointer
Photos by my DD, Zanna Boucher
Fonts: Magic Winter Slab; Problem Secretary
KarenB and LynnG like this.
    • Donitab
      Beautiful photos. I love that paint blob you put your journaling on
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      you have an amazing view
      SharLamb likes this.
    • cfile
      absolutely breathtaking photos Sharron!!! I love the large photo and then the smaller one :) the paint wash under the title work is perfect... well done. gorgeous! It is also a Froggy Fav for June! Congratulations Sharron! Beautiful page!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Thank you Christa! What an honor.
      cfile likes this.
    • marijke
      Wonderful photo and page! What a view ...
      Congrats with the froggy fav' So well deserved.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful photo and layout, Sharron. Some of us also think the Puget Sound area is a beautiful place. There is beauty everywhere just of different kinds. Congratulations on the Froggy Favorite. Well deserved.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      @flowersgal Don’t get me wrong. I know it is beautiful here. So diverse. When our backyard was socked in by trees it was oppressive
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Jun 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).