nbk-alessio-ABP-foliage
rjefferies-stopandlookaround-mmartistry-driedfoliage02
rjefferies-asecondchance-mma-leaves
lbw_LIGrateful_flower

Photos by me
Fonts: Joyful and Traveling Typewriter
Music brush: unknown
Journaling:
When I first began, I bought a very good Oscar Schmidt instrument, but a couple years ago it needed tuning and other maintenance, which would have cost as much as a new one. Dave went with me to the shop, and heard me play one of the incredible hand-crafted ‘harps by Pete d’Aigle. I knew I loved the sound, but even Dave could tell the difference. So for the last two years I have enjoyed playing this beautiful, sweet-sounding instrument to accompany the hymn and chorus-singing for our home church.
    • keepscrappin
      love the photo perspective... such a beautiful layout. i've never heard of an autoharp but if it sounds as beautiful as it looks, sign me up! I love the title font and the rolled music paper rose... what kit is it from? must.have :wub
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      ooops...sorry, I forgot to add the credits. It's from Little Butterfly Wings_LIGrateful_flower. I'll go list the credits. And yes, the autoharp is very pretty, and relatively easy to learn. I'm self-taught...not great, but can do well enough to accompany our little church singing, and pick out other songs I know (I am not an instrumental musician...can barely read music to sing alto!). Thank you for the kind words.
    • flowersgal
      What a wonderful large photo and an interesting story. Would love to hear you play. Love, love, love your layout.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      Gorgeous page, you've worked the angle so well for the challenge. I really like the addition of the smaller framed photo of you with your beloved instrument and the title font is beautiful.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Sensational page, what a wonderful low angle shot the perspective is fabulous. Interesting instrument too, I bet it sounds amazing.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • pearkat
      I just love this page. I have scrolled past it several times & every time it catches my eye. Beautiful picture - beautiful page!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your beautiful layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Oh thank you! What an honor!
    • CarolynJoyce77
      wow fantastic photo and a beautiful page.
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    122.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).