RJMJ

Photography Challenge-September-3 Photos-Reminiscent Of Fall

Photography Challenge-September-3 Photos-Reminiscent Of Fall
RJMJ, Sep 13, 2019
Description:
Great Challenge!...I Love The "Power Of Three's"...As I Call It...Fall Is Certainly Upon Us...But The Temps Here Are Still Very Warm...Plenty Of Opportunities To Get Out & Enjoy What's Left Of Our Late Summer Hold...Green Seems To Be An Important Color For Me Right Now...Not Intentionally...But I Guess I Was Drawn To It For This Layout & My Previous One...I'm One That Builds My Layout Around My Photos...And Upon Viewing...You Will Understand Why Green Came To Be The Predominant Color Once Again For This Layout...Green Reminds Me Of Mother Nature...Nature In Birds & Earth's Special Creatures...Getting Outside...And Taking In The Air & Just Reflecting/Relaxing...And Just Breathing In The Time That Has Just Passed & Perhaps...Breathing New Life Into The Next Upcoming Season Of New Adventures & Possibilities...

*Just A Side Note:I Used 3 Photos As Indicated For This Challenge...Eventhough They Are Blended Together...I Put A Cleverly Placed "Hexagon" Over Each Photo...Just Incase You Couldn't See Each Photo Clearly*...

*For My Reminiscent Of Fall Layout-I Used:All September's BYOC Pieces:

*Summer's End(ReColored)-Collection-Rebecca McMeen
*Just Imagine(ReColored)-Rachel Jefferies
*Art Crush No.19(ReColored)-NBK Design
*Empty Rooms(ReColored)-Allison Pennington
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    641 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).