FL-Karen

Photography Challenge May 21

Photography Challenge May 21
FL-Karen, May 11, 2021
Description:
Kit used: Hope Shines Bright Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jeffries.
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Hope-Shines-Bright-Mixed-Media-Artistry.html
Back paper blended (overlay) onto full size photo: Hope Shines Bright: Misc Paperie by Rachel Jeffries.
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Hope-Shines-Bright-Misc-Paperie.html
alinalove likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Gorgeous picture, love the colors, the word strips and their creativity with the reflection. Thanks for sharing
      FL-Karen likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      stunning page- love your photo and placement!
      FL-Karen likes this.
    • alinalove
      This page is on fire! The colors, the texture, the journaling... wow.
      FL-Karen likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Wowee- that is one gorgeous capture! I agree with Alina loves comments about being on fire! It’s exactly what came to my mind too. Cool Bg choice and the reflection is just awesome. I’m fine with the 1/3 rule being stretched a bit - as everyone is really honing in on the spirit of the challenge with their gorgeous landscapes and space for their quote/ journaling. I love this!
      FL-Karen likes this.
    • FL-Karen
      @jenn mccabe Thank you, Jenn, for the leniency on stretching a bit! It is one of my favorites that I keep looking at. I do have several landscape photos but this was has been the eye catcher when scrolling through my "God Shots" folder that I created a few years ago. Again, thank you!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    FL-Karen
    Date:
    May 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    122.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).