RJMJ

Photography Challenge-March-Something Meaningful-Polka-Dot-Pretty

Photography Challenge-March-Something Meaningful-Polka-Dot-Pretty
RJMJ, Mar 28, 2019
Description:
Another Great Challenge!...We All Have So Many Things That We Love!...Picking Just One Thing Was Really Difficult...But I Ended Up Choosing A Piece Of My Favorite New Spring Clothing AKA A Black/Grey & White Polka-Dot Scarf...I Love Fashion/Designer Scarves That Compliment My Many Jackets/Blazers...Anyone Who Knows Me Personally...Knows That I Love Fashion!...In Particular Scarves Coordinating With My Many Blazers/Jackets...I Am Kind Of Known For Wearing My Blazers/Jackets & Scarves Together...I'm Definitely A Jacket/Blazer Girl & There Is Never A Pretty Scarf Too Far To Coordinate Perfectly With One Of My Jackets/Blazers...& Since It Is Supposed To Be Spring...& Polka-Dots Scream Spring & I Coincidentally...Really LOVE Polka-Dots!...It Seemed Like A Perfect Time To Do A Close-Up Pic Of My Lovely New Scarf!...

*Incidentally...I Did Also Purchase The Coordinating Blouse To Match...What Can I Say?...One Must Coordinate...Musn't One...Well...I Must!...:giggle

*For My Polka-Dot Pretty Layout-I Used:

*For The Record-Valorie Wibbens
*Snapshots-Collabs-Part 1 & Part 2-The Lilypad
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    515.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).