RJMJ

Photography Challenge-March-Low-Angle Shot-Sew Perfect

Photography Challenge-March-Low-Angle Shot-Sew Perfect
RJMJ, Mar 28, 2020
Description:
It's Funny That This Challenge Was Kind Of "Challenging" For Me...The Photography Challenge Is Usually The First One That I Do...But Getting A Proper "Low Angle Shot" That Wasn't A Tree...Proved To Be Quite A Challenge For Me...I Tried A Few Times & I Didn't Like The Photos At All!...So I Decided To Try Getting A Few Low Angle Shots Of My Sweetheart Holding Onto His Little Sewing Kit Clear Box...Filed With His Different Color Thread [He Calls It His "Sewing Cotton"]!...I Literally Sat On The Floor & Looked Up!...I Love The Shot Of His Actual Hand Holding Onto The Sewing Kit Box!...He Just Loves To Mend & Sew!...It Is His Happy Place!...I Personally Don't Have The Patience...But This Is One Of The Things He Finds Relaxing!..But I Have Watched Him From Time To Time & It Sure Does Do That For Him...He Seems To Find A Certain Peace In It & A Sense Of Accomplishment!...I Love How It Makes Him So Happy!...And I Certainly Do Understand That Sense Of Accomplishment!...Since For Me It's All About My Layouts!...

*For My Sew Happy Layout-I Used:

*Hope Shines Bright-Bundle/Fear Not-Bundle/Shout It From The Rooftops/Pastures Green-M3-Add-On-July 2019-Be(e) Adaptable Thrive/Sew Happy-M3-Add-On-August 2019-Sew Inseparable Ties-Rachel Jefferies
*M3 September 2019-Document Epic Stories-Add-On/M3 September 2014-Add-On/M3 October 2019-Overcome Deepest Fears-Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings
*M3 October 2019-Overcome Deepest Fears-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynne-Marie & Rachel Jefferies
*M3 August 2019-Sew Inseparable Ties-Little Butterfly Wings & Rachel Jefferies
trekmom, cinderella and jesskab like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh my goodness, how cool is that! Those colors are fantastic!! How cool that sewing is so relaxing for him. I'm with you and do not have the patience. Love the creative angle on the photo!! Beautifully done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    631.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).