KarenB

Photography Challenge - March 17

Photography Challenge - March 17
KarenB, Mar 3, 2017
MrsPeel, JenEm and lcpereyra like this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow, gorgeous shot and beautifully scrapped! The paper colors are perfect.
      KarenB likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Beautiful, Karen. The elongated photo, the white background with strips of lovely paper. Everything is well put together.
      KarenB likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Awesome subject for the challenge and your capture is gorgeous! That looks like such a lovely place to relax and just enjoy the moment. Beautiful page design too - I love it! Thanks for participating in the challenge.
      KarenB likes this.
    • fanon
      Karen your pages are always wonderful
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @fanon Thank you so much. I admire your work very much. It's great that you like mine! :)
    • MrsPeel
      you have given me such hard work today.... as to which page of yours to pick for the blog...your awesomeness excels in everyone of them!!!!!
      Congratulations!!! Your page has been featured in Today's Gallery Stand Outs!!! [​IMG]
      KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub I m hardly ever on the gallery when you are obn, so I have to manually look for you sometimes, after I have seen a LO or 10 that I love LOVE love but had no time to stop........... which is all of them LOL
      you rock my heart, remember, you NEED to come visit!!!!
      KarenB likes this.
    • LynnG
      Wow, what a shot and beautifully scrapped. Well deserved FF and GSO :clap
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    KarenB
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).