RJMJ

Photography Challenge-June-A Sense Of Calm-Serenity In Green

Photography Challenge-June-A Sense Of Calm-Serenity In Green
RJMJ, Jun 7, 2020
Description:
Feeling Calm & Serene Hasn't Been My Strong Suit These Last Few Months...But I Do Try To Find Some Time Every Day To Seek/Search Out A Little Bit Of This Every Day...Especially Since Covid-19...It Is Extremely Important...I Think More Then Ever To Exercise A More Calming Way/Attitude...There Are Many Things That Make Me Feel Calm...The Beach Is My Favorite Place For This...I Just Created & Posted A Layout About This Very Subject For Another Challenge...But Being Outside Enjoying Nature Is High On My List Too...Specifically...I Have Become Rather Fascinated By Cactus Plants/Aloe Vera Etc...Any Similar Green Slightly Prickly/Sharp/Oddly-Shaped Potted Plants...For Some Reason...Which I'm Not Exactly Sure Of...Upon Viewing These Rather Interesting Green Odd Looking Plants...Brings Me A Calmness I Would Never Have Seen Coming...The Photo I Used In My Layout Is Now A New Current Favorite Of Mine...It Cycles Through My Computer Wallpapers Daily...It Always Makes Me Take A Deep Breath...And Just Breathe...And It Restores A Calmness To My Daily Chaos!...And That Is Always A Much Needed... Welcome..." Serene"...Kind Of Distraction...

*For My Serenity In Green Layout-I Used:

*Welcome Every Moment-Rachel Jefferies & Micheline Lincoln Designs
*Pocket Art:Signature Kit No.5-Rachel Jefferies
*All New-Rachel Jefferies
*You Are Magical-Rachel Jefferies
*After The Rain-Collab-Template-The Lilypad
Lillyia and Claire Grantham like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful plants, great photos
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      Awesome work! There is just so much to discover!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      WOW! I love this, it's amazing!! I keep finding new parts of it and going ooh. Another thing we have in common, I love succulents and cacti!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Much love the cacti and succulent homage! Yes, totally fascinating plants. I love the message of hope, too, and the reminder to find a moment in the day to simply "be."
      RJMJ likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      The vibrant greens in your layout both pop and bring a sense of calm. I love the quote on hope, as that brings such a sense of peace to this whole layout.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    285.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).