meterr

Photography Challenge June 22

Photography Challenge June 22
meterr, Jun 18, 2022
Description:
Credit to: Sahin Designs Noteworthy
    • bellbird
      this is a heart breaking reminder of the losses to community (worldwide) due to covid - it is at first a deceptively festive but poignant photo with so much extra meaning and more like a memorial monument to the fallen with the words you have beautifully written
      meterr likes this.
    • HeatherB
      The words describing the photo are so heartfelt. Such a heartbreak that so many were lost to covid and other causes. My parent's church is similar in that the congregation is mainly elderly so things don't get done. Beautiful page!
      meterr likes this.
    • bestcee
      Oh man! That's so rough. One of our city churches closed at Easter because covid and no new believers. They unfortunately haven't been able to reopen.

I love the vertical layout you used! The simplicity brings the focus on the sweet photo and journaling.
      meterr likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      It is amazing (often in a bad way) how much COVID changed communities...affects still felt even though many companies and communities have gone back to "normal" operations. It is important to document these stories. 100 years from now folks will look back to COVID pandemic as we look back to the Spanish Flu pandemic and think "wow."
      meterr likes this.
    • Iowan
      Such a powerful moment in time, how Covid impacted communities. Great job.
      meterr likes this.
    • JenEm
      Such a poignant page. Your journaling is so heartfelt, and is a stark reminder of the impact of Covid on our world. I am so sorry you lost so many members of your church family. Love the composition of your page, and storytelling through the photo and journaling. Powerful page. xo
      meterr likes this.
    • jk703
      Oh goodness, that hurts my heart! Many hugs to you and your community! What a moment to scrap, and the minimal extras on the page really make it stand out.
      meterr likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Jun 18, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    59.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).