RJMJ

Photography Challenge-February-3 Action Stills-Foggy February

Photography Challenge-February-3 Action Stills-Foggy February
RJMJ, Feb 17, 2020
Description:
Interesting Challenge...I Wasn't Really Sure Exactly How I Was Gonna Complete This Challenge...Action Shots Aren't My Thing...I Was Stumped To Say The Least...Upon Reading That "Moving" Weather Was An Accepted Subject For This Challenge...That's Where I Went...Hopefully This Is Gonna Be O.K....

I'm Fascinated By Weather Patterns...Like A Lot Of Us Are....Sunshine,Rain,Wind...And In This Case...FOG!!!!!!!...I'm Totally Obsessed With Fog! & Getting Fog Photos Is Challenging...Especially In The Cold Of Winter...Upon A Casual Drive...We Stopped & Saw Some Fog Coming Into A Field...It Was Different To Me To See It In The Cold Of Day...& Looked Different Against The Blue Sky...For Aesthetic Purposes...I Changed The Color Of The Photos Ever So Slightly To A More Teal Color To Compliment My Layout Color Choices...& I Think It Was The Right Choice...Because It Made The Photos Look More Foggy & Dramatic...I Tried To Highlight The "Moving"...Changing Fog In The Photos...For Easier Viewing...I'm Not Sure If I Captured It Exactly Properly...But It Was A Cool Experience To See!...Even If It Was Freezing Out!...But I Totally Love! How The Layout Turned Out In The End...Mixed & Matched With My Chosen Textures,Colors & Layers!...

*For My Foggy February Layout-I Used:Just Imagine-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
    • redplaid3
      Well, action shots may not be your thing, but art journalling certainly is! Wowsers!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Very interesting take on the challenge! The moving fog is perfect for the photo series!! Great job on the challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: