RJMJ

Photography Challenge-December-Downtime-Soul Blue

Photography Challenge-December-Downtime-Soul Blue
RJMJ, Dec 26, 2017
Description:
Finding Downtime Can Be Challenging Sometimes...But For Me Besides Scrapping Layouts My Favorite Downtime Activity Is Watching TV Or Listening To Music...I Have Done A Few Layouts About Music/Songs/Artists Etc. In My Gallery But I Never Tire Of Making Them...Music Is A Very Important Part Of My Life & It Is Literally My Sanity On Some Rough Days...Music Has The Ability To Calm My Mind Like Nothing Else Can & Relieve The Stresses Of Life When I Need To Ease My Mind...For Me Music Is Like Therapy But Cheaper...My Latest Obsession In Sam Smith's New Album "The Thrill Of It All"...Beautiful Melodies...Thought Provoking & Heartfelt Lyrics...These Songs Are So Well Written & Convey Some Raw Emotion That Can Be Heard & Felt More & More With Each Listen...I Lost Count How Many Times I Have Listened To This Incredible Album & I Never Tire Of Listening To It...This Album Speaks To Me In Ways I Can't Explain...I Took A Picture Of The Inside Leaflet Cover Of The CD & Typed In The Tracklist To Follow...I Blended & Added Lots Of Effects To Make My Layout Idea Pop & Chose A Nice Shade Of Bright Blue To Illustrate The Meaning Behind The Music For Me...Eventhough The Songs Are Sometimes Sad & Blue They Also Represent Hope,Love,Faith & Happiness That Hopefully Wins Out In The End...Thank You For This Challenge...

*For My Soul Blue Layout I Used:

*Tis The Season-Kristin Aagard
*Candy Cane Cuties-Kristin Aagard
*Winter Wonderland-Kristin Aagard
*Snow And Ice-Kristin Aagard
*Glisten-Dawn Inskip
* Very Merry-Natali Studio(1 Paper)
LynnG and Rikki like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Lovely work!! This is such a beautiful page and I so agree with you about music! I need to check out this album!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Sokee
      Beautifully created! I love listening to music too when I scrap.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    478.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).