RJMJ

Photography Challenge-August-Scanned Photo-Mom Love

Photography Challenge-August-Scanned Photo-Mom Love
RJMJ, Aug 31, 2017
Description:
Great Challenge!...While I Don't Post Too Many Personal Pictures This Challenge Definitely Made Me Think Of My Beautiful Mom...As Some Of You May Know That I Have Talked A Bit About Her Passing & How Much She Meant To My Life & How Much I Miss Her Everyday...With August Being The Anniversary Of Her Passing & August Also Being My Birthday Month...August Can Be A Little Bit Difficult For Me At Times But That Being Said This Photo I Scrapped In My Layout Is My Favorite B&W Picture Of My Mom When She Was Young...Eventhough I Don't Have Photoshop,I Worked On The Photo Extensively To Make It Look Better In My Layout...It Doesn't Look Perfect But The Photo Is From August 1962 & She Looks Just Beautiful To Me Wearing That Oh So Pretty White Blouse & Those Plaid Pants...This Photo Makes Me Smile Everytime I Look At It...Love You So Much Mom & Miss You Even More!...

*On A Side Note:This Is My 100th Page Posted Here In My Lilypad Gallery...Yeah!...Kind Of A Milestone For Me!...

For My Mom Love Layout:I Used:

:Bear Hugs-Kristin Aagard
KristinAagard, lorieh and Gary Oxlade like this.
    • scrappyjedi
      I LOVE that classy black and white photo!! And the red, black, and gray color scheme is a perfect complement to it.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Gary Oxlade
      Love the B/W photo goes well with your page
      RJMJ likes this.
    • janedee
      Love the clustering and red framing here!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Christina W
      I adore the pops of bright red against the b&w paper! Gorgeous!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KristinAagard
      This is amazing! What a beautiful tribute to your sweet mom! Thank you for participating in the challenge. Wonderful! <3
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Thank You All So Much For Your Lovely Comments!...I Adored Working With This Wonderful Kit & The Colors Just Seemed To Go Perfectly With The Overall Theme Of The Photo/Layout...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 31, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    430.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    695px
    Height:
    695px
    Date / Time:
    2017:08:30 20:15:11

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).