RJMJ

Photography Challenge -April 2021-Hope-Daisy-Do

Photography Challenge -April 2021-Hope-Daisy-Do
RJMJ, Apr 28, 2021
Description:
Who Doesn't Love! A Challenge Filled-Up With Hope!...Besides All The Positivity!...It Is Sure To Make You Feel Better! & Smile Too!...For Me...I See Hope All Around Me!...But In This Instance...I Am Gonna Talk About A Sure Sign Of Spring!!!...DAISIES!...To Me They Represent Spring! & The Hope For A Fresh! New! Bright! Season!...I Love! Capturing Daisies! In Photography!...I Was So Thrilled To See One The Other Day!...Monday!...My First Flower View Of The Season!...Yeah!...All By Her Lonesome!...So Bright! Pretty! & Hopeful!...Snap! Pic!...LOL!...So My Layout Features My Daisy Pic! Of Hope!...Thank You! For This Challenge!...

*FYI : It Doesn't Say Anywhere Here In The Rules That I Couldn't OOB/Extract My Photo!...So That's What I Did!...I Wanted Maximum Impact!...You Can Still See The Frame!...& It Looks Cool!...Well...At Least I Think It Does!...LOL!..

*For My Daisy-Do Layout-I Used:

*April Is For Sowing Seeds-Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings
*The 3 Smiley Brads I Used Are From : April 2021 : BYOC Add-On : Kristin Aagard
MrsPeel and dotcomkari like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    436.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).