Photographer

Photographer
norton94, Oct 27, 2016
Description:
Kindred | Kit by Sahlin Studio
Sahlin Studio Oct '16 Template - blog freebie
sahlink, cfile and MrsPeel like this.
    • angiekey
      A lovely layout recording a significant piece of your daughter's story. Photography is one of the tools I use to pull myself out of depression or slow my anxiety, so I totally get it. :)
      norton94 likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Oh nort. I love the love you have for her. It comes thru in your words so clearly.
      norton94 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so, I was on the other side and saw the other page and was ready to pick it, and then I come here and see this absolute beauty that at the same time gives my heart feeling I can;t even describe with words...... I will make it to you, and we will sit the three of us and laugh at all our pains and aches and big pains and aches and drink English tea and Sarita will cook you amazing stuff and we will make you pancakes..... LOVE finding your pages, and this one even more so <3
      Congratulations!!! Your page has been featured in Today's Gallery Stand Outs!!!
      [​IMG]
    • norton94
      Oh thank you so much @MrsPeel - would love the erase the Atlantic if not for a moment
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @norton94 I am determined to make it happen. Maybe I wont win the lottery but, unless they tell me I am very very ill in these next hospital appointments ...I will make it to you- I think I have said to you many times how grateful I am for the support , the friendship, and you saving my skin when my mushed up brain wont work!!!! And I LOVE it when you scrap and I'm on GSO!!!!
      norton94 likes this.
    • cfile
      great scrapped page Krista.. love your journaling so well done with your photo.
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Oct 27, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    93.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).