AJK

Photog.4-l17_CollectionLeftside_AmandaKuykendall

Photog.4-l17_CollectionLeftside_AmandaKuykendall
AJK, Apr 4, 2017
Description:
" I have tried to rid myself of unneeded items and keep only what is useful and important to me. I didn't think I had a collection at all, until I opened a drawer the other day and..." Well, this is from one of 6 drawers. So, YES, I collect art supplies!! LOL
Credits: LGrieveson: Find Peace, Sahlin Studio:A Wonderful Day,Sweet Story, Quirky Heart: Life Is Good, Paula K.: M3Feb16, Ala poursuite...NJR: collage, Amanda's Digital Studio: Creativity Keys
Dalis likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I have a cupboard full of paints, brushes, glue, bits & pieces of every kind and now I am bed bound I am not likely to use them, but cannot part with them :( love the stuff you have! that doll with the brushes is great! photos are making me want to go grab my own stuff to take some pics!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      Thank you! Glad you like Pixie. She sprinkles art dust on my "unexpected surprises". Praying for you.
    • Dalis
      AMANDA!!!! I want to come and play!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    564.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).