spcoggs

Photo Op: Posing with Mickey (MOC 2017-7)

Photo Op: Posing with Mickey (MOC 2017-7)
spcoggs, Jan 7, 2017
Description:
A "must have" photo to start my stay at the Contemporary last October. While I've been to Walt Disney World numerous times over the years, this was first visit to that particular resort since staying there with my parents & sister in 1984! :)

Credits: Project Mouse: Classic elements (yellow scallops, ticket, tab, staples, red washi tape, button), Halloween kit (stitches), At Sea papers (tan solid & patterned paper), and No 2 papers (yellow & white solid papers used for "photo op" title) by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio.
sahlink likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the simplicity and use of the monochromatic/neutral scheme here with the little pops of red and yellow. nice job!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • ashleywb
      What a fun photo - I've only been to Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary, so never seen this photo op. Love the red and yellow touches on the page.
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @ashleywb thanks! This sculpture is located directly behind the main building - straight out from the lobby. My roommate and I found it while wandering the grounds. I had to have a photo. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).