Beth Holmes

Phi-Beta-Kappa-Initiation-LP-Sept-Template-Challenge

Tags:
Phi-Beta-Kappa-Initiation-LP-Sept-Template-Challenge
Beth Holmes, Sep 12, 2022
Description:
This is such a versatile template. It allowed me to use lots of patterned paper and an additional photo and still have space to journal. I removed some of the embellishments as I like a more simple page.
Journaling Reads:
"It was such a thrill to see Emma inducted into Phi Beta Kappa, especially because Jim and I were also both in Phi Beta Kappa. Dad came to the ceremony too. All of us were so proud, and I enjoyed the short address by President Altman on the Ampersand. So geeky of me. "

Lilypad Products Used:
Designed by Soco, Dear Dad Kit (papers, flower, key and ribbon elements)
Lynn Grieveson, Cool Breeze Elements (flag)
Lynn Grieveson, Numeration Brushes

Non Lilypad Products Used:
Katie Pertiet, Wood Veneer Greek Alphabet
Ali Edwards Design, Prep School Paper Pack plus Accents (word cut-up sticker)
trekmom likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the mix of patterned papers, this looks amazing with the photos! Also loved the journaling - great storytelling. I also like the string bow with the key. Great design!
    • trekmom
      Congratulations to your daughter! What a fantastic way to remember an awesome accomplishment.
    • JillW
      Great photos! Love the mixture of patterns on your page! What a great take on the template challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Beth Holmes
    Date:
    Sep 12, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    500.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).