pagefrocks

PF-Jan10-You

PF-Jan10-You
pagefrocks, Jan 22, 2022
Description:
How they relate: All photos of my youngest son Bradley . . . but what relates is that his hair is so different in each photo. This is something I do, sometimes I have multiple colors/styles in the same year. Bradley caught on by the time he was about 7-8 and constantly wanted to change his hair. I had absolutely no issue with it - I consider it a form of expression.

Credits:
Recyclables Revisited 3 by Scrapping with Liz
All About You Collab by TLP Designers
Embrace Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Nostalgic Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
MrsPeel likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      Love the series of photos and the use of different frames, awesome layout.
    • MrsPeel
      Lori!!!! how amazing!!!! not just taking about the page (you know how much I love ANYTHING you do!!!!) but the fact that you encourage him to have ex[ression this way!!! such a gorgeous kid too!!!!!! love your usual elegance, the perfection of those shadows and so much light coming of that smile... and how crazy, in some photos, if you didn't tell me is the same person, I could have thought it was someone else.... our hair is one marvellous way to keep renewing!!! Now I wanna see one with YOU in it, with your different hair!!!! Wonderful page as always.... I will try catch up with you soon, things haven'\t been the easiest, but I ll get there...hope you guys are doing as well as humanly possible!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      pagefrocks likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    pagefrocks
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).