RJMJ

Personal-Jun 2022-Stuck In My Head

Personal-Jun 2022-Stuck In My Head
RJMJ, Jun 4, 2022
Description:
I'm Somewhat Known For Creating Personal Art Journaling Style Layouts...This One Is Just That...But This Layout Is Still Different Than A Lot Of My Full Page Layouts Filled With Tons Of Elements...Instead,I Went For 2 Large Photos Of The Same Lady...& Concentrated All The Elements In The Centre To Draw Focus To Their Faces & Their Struggles That Appear To Be Written All Over Their Faces...I Have Many Hard Days With My Health Issues Running\Ruining My Daily Life & What I'm Trying To Accomplish Each Day...& When That Happens...What I'm Trying To Accomplish...Can Get Pushed To The Back Burner...It Becomes Difficult & Frustrating For Me...But Despite This...

Tough Times Are Part Of Most Of Our Lives Whether Daily Or More Spread Out Sporadically...The Reality Is That We Don't Want To Be Defined By Our Struggles But Try To Find Ways To Accept Them,Deal With Them As They Come,Have Hope,Believe In Ourselves,Rise,Learn...Perhaps Grow Through Our Own Experiences & Hopefully Find A Way To "Keep On Keeping On" & Move On Or At Least Try To Move Through Them [As I Always Say...]...& Try To Reach/See The Other Side Of Healing & Positivity...

Created With :

*I'm Somewhere Inbetween : The Complete Mixed Media Collection : Rachel Jefferies : https://the-lilypad.com/store/I-m-Somewhere-Inbetween-The-Complete-Mixed-Media-Collection.html
*It's All In My Head : The Complete Mixed Media Collection : Rachel Jefferies [Retired]

*Additional Credits: I Used A Font : Myriad Pro Regular : In 2 Different Colors : To Create The WA : "Don't Let Your Tears Define You"
    • bcnatty
      This is so beautiful and creative. I see what you were trying to capture here. Love the clusters of word art and great blending!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      What a gorgeous page! Love the double exposure effect, very creative idea!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    269.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).