StefanieS

PerfectPair-

PerfectPair-
StefanieS, Mar 14, 2017
Description:
For the Journaling Challenge. I used More than words papers and elements from Pink Reptile Designs with Challenge Pie Charts designed by Jenn McCabe
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • Celeste
      love tje pie shape here and how you pulled out a section. that green/yellow pops here. fab page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      yum! sounds like a perfect pair to me ... and a great way to indulge! shh. we won't tell your secret! i love the patterns in the pie chart and love the cute little tape measure tucked under your journaling!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • AmberR
      loving that circle with the different patterns!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Serena
      What gorgeous flowers! And I'm glad I'm not the only one that has to hide the chocolate... >.> Cute page! I really like how you've separated the middle with the circle ribbons!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • mirjam
      Flowers, chocolate and scrapping! Perfect combination!!! Love hoe you used the pie chart here Stefanie! Beautiful page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is such a fun page - love how you've divided it. Hidden chocolate is the best!! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Mar 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).