stars from Hoppy Birthday TLP collab
note scatter from Instrumental Strings by Kristin Aagard
heart confetti from Year In Review by Just Jaimee
The Modern One font by Heather Joyce

inspired by Margaret's Duran Duran layout, clipping photos to letters
[​IMG]
ashleywb likes this.
    • cfile
      Great lift Michele!! I love your page here and how you did put the htoto in the typography! Well done!! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    • Smwhite
      I love Pentatonix... what a fab tribute and you put a great spin on the lift! Right into my faves!
    • michelepixels
      @Smwhite I am honored to be in your faves! Are you going to see PTX in concert this summer? We'll be at the Bristow, VA show. Do you also like Superfruit? I love them! So excited that just a couple days ago I got tickets for my daughter and me to go see them in D.C. in May. Yesterday I caught a fantastic hour-long interview with PTX on a New York Times show shared on YouTube:
    • willimena
      Fantastic layout and scraplift! I love this group - I could listen to their version of "Hallelujah' on repeat, for the rest of my life and not get sick of it.
    • michelepixels
      @willimena I don't know that I'd want to limit myself to Hallelujah (though I do love it!). However, I DO listen to PTX and Superfruit almost exclusively. I have two playlists I listen to the most. One is just PTX and Superfruit. The other is the same, plus a few other songs I love for when I want a little more variety. :D
      willimena likes this.
    • Saar
      What a perfect scraplift. I love everything about it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    330 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).