cfile

Paumonok Vineyard 2015 (ssweek4nonchristmas-christmas)

Paumonok Vineyard 2015  (ssweek4nonchristmas-christmas)
cfile, Jul 28, 2016
Description:
Exactly one year ago today!!

Non Christmas layout Summer School week 4
Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs: Counting Down the Days - Papers, elements, JC | Hipsters Holidays paper
Little Butterfly Wings: Golden December
font: the Dry Ribbon by Heather Joyce
mirjam likes this.
    • jk703
      Very cool to scrap the day last year! I love that strip of color, and the corners look embossed. We love to visit a winery near us... they have some fun family days and nights! Thanks for playing along. :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jk703 Jenn- that winery was on Long Island - out east on the island. If you ever get this way or take a trip down to Williamsburg VA the winery we love the most is the Williamsburg Winery. I used to go upstate NY in Ellenville area in the Catskills to the Brotherhood Winery. My friend's Aunt used to work there. Hubby & I love winery visits and plan to go to Napa in the near future :)
    • jk703
      That sounds fun!I'll look it up! We go to Virginia every so often, part of my family hails from Tappahannock. I'm not a huge wine drinker, but that just means I am DD or bring my own, lol. :P If you ever need something in NJ, Laurita Winery is great for a day trip/weekend. They usually have so many things that you can get involved in on the weekends, girls nights, Food Trucks and Fire Pits. I would love to visit Napa, just alone for the beauty... and bring my friends for the wine, lol! @cfile
      cfile likes this.
    • jk703
      Sorry, I wrote a novel. :giggle
      cfile and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @jk703 LOL now you know how I feel most of the time :rofl:rofl:rofl and you just brought me back to 2010 when we were typatives together :rofl

Now Christa this is so so very beautiful!!!!!!! I love the counting the day, and the amazing way you layered the photo, those amazingly perfect shadows...the super elegant composition.... LOVE this!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      jk703 and cfile like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).