mcurtt

Paula-Kesselring_2019-02_February_SOSN_0213_web

Paula-Kesselring_2019-02_February_SOSN_0213_web
    • Cherylndesigns
      I KNEW this had to be yours!!! It's fabulous! Those old photographs are amazing and I :heartslubeverything you used to create this!! I have her some of Paula's notebooks, but I didn't know what to do with them. Your work is so inspirational!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Thank you @Cherylndesigns. I pretended it was a journal of my mother's, her journaling date is February 13, 1929. She rescues these photos of her brothers & puts them into her journal. And she has a P.S. that is hopeful about getting more Valentines the next day. (Note that there are two already peeking out of the top of the journal.) I have to be insane...
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I love those little vintage valentines peeking out at the top! I miss these kinds of Valentines. I remember when they all looked like this. I love those old pictures - they were mostly sepia toned. That picture on the top right kills me!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Marilyn - your vintage pages just keep getting better and better. Love your idea of writing from your mother's viewpoint and more adorable vintage photos. Love the way you burned the edges of the pages and all the cute little accents, especially the valentine.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      absolutely LOVE your gorgeous page- love the priceless old photos and the impression of holding an old diary in your hands
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paula Kesselring
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).