Pemberley22

Patience

Patience
Pemberley22, Jan 21, 2017
Description:
Journalling reads:
Pregnancy this time around hasn’t been easy. The nausea has been much more intense and longer lasting and I’ve felt so exhausted that I’ve often fallen asleep on the sofa before Isaac’s bedtime. Let’s hope this eases soon but I’ll just have to wait.

Products used:
Storyteller November 2016 Collection by Just Jaimee
CU/PU - Stylin' #215 - Cork/Wood Style by Mommyish
AlannaH likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh I know that feeling, my first pregnancy had a lot of sickness and also I was sio rtired, I felt like if I was coming down with a flu or something like that, only the beginning, then second time around I was feeling amazingly well all through!! Hope you get better soon and can enjoy the pregnancy <3 beautiful page you have made of it, love the photo, your blank space and beautiful little clusters!!!!!
    • JillW
      I'm glad that you were able to scrap about not the greatest feeling days during your pregnancy!! Hopefully you'll be able to put these days behind you and concentrate on the future days while you are feeling much better! Love the white space on your page!! The little blue background on the left hand side really sets your page off!! Love it! Thank you for taking part in the inspiration challenge during MOC 17!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Pemberley22
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).