Paris_flowersgal_web
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely blending and photo
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dady
      Nice memory and pretty page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KarenB
      Love this! The clean style with the sketched tower looks great, and that's a sweet picture of you both :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      Sigh ... great memories I am sure :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page, it is also a clean page and guess what?! at least 9 elements.. LOL... you really do use more items than you think Patsy and your composition is outstanding... I love the photo of you and your DH in front of the Eiffel Tower and then the brush work of the ET blended into the background.. the word strips are perfectly placed with the bow and what a special way to celebrate a wonderful milestone! Happy 50th Anniversary celebration!!!... (now I know it is almost 61 but 50 to celebrate overseas is fun!!)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Doubt that dh and I will live long enough for 50 but we still have time for Paris, I hope! The title is perfect!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • djp332
      That's one dream I'd love to have, too!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a fantastic photo, loving the stamp of the Eiffel Tower behind it. 50 years in 2009? Amazing!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jun 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).