Tracey Holdyk

Paislee-juneproject-happylittlemomentsbytraceyholdyk

Paislee-juneproject-happylittlemomentsbytraceyholdyk
    • bjc
      love the photo and the letter . so real
    • SharLamb
      How wonderful that she still want you to take photos! I love the different perspective you’ve put on the outing with this photo that shows your involvement in the event.
    • MrsPeel
      such a gorgeous page!!!!!! the photo is spectacular with that depth of field, the journaling gives even more "depth" as we know the story behind the photo and the whole page gets on a higher level ... my daughter used to ride every day when we lived in Brazil, from aged 2 she loved horses so much, but here in England is financially not a possibility.... love that she wants you to take photos, these days with my daughter I have to ask for permission LOL anyway,m gorgeous page...is this hybrid or a digital page? my memory is no good and I have some neurological issues but I think I saw hybrid pages of yours? anyway, either way, digital or hybrid, is awesome, needs to be shared!!!!!!
      into the June Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • Tracey Holdyk
      @bjc thank you so much
    • Tracey Holdyk
      @SharLamb thank you so much for your lovely comment
    • Tracey Holdyk
      @MrsPeel You are too sweet, thank you. This page is a digital page and will be a page in a photobook that I am dedicating to photos and stories around coffee. It will be called "a year of coffee and stories". I do a lot of hybrid pages along with a few digital ones that usual end up in photobooks.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awesome!!!!! LOVE the tittle, it will be a marvelous book!!!! I was almost going to try learn my DSLR use to take better photos, than I got an iPhone and is so convenient, but love coming across talent like yours, make me want to learn again!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paislee Press
    Uploaded By:
    Tracey Holdyk
    Date:
    Jun 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    304 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    855px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).