Karen

Paid MSU Deposit

Paid MSU Deposit
Karen, Aug 12, 2022
Description:
Even though I don't have a picture of this, I felt this moment should definitely be captured! :agree

Strips and More Strips Templates by Scrapping with Liz
School Spirit Collection by Bella Gypsy

I also used this layout for my slow scrap steps on August 10th
JenEm, Mingo08 and LynnG like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Woo hoo! Congratulations to your MSU man!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @ArmyGrl Thanks! I was a long weird road to get him to make his final decision. :giggle
    • bellbird
      Congrats! Sounds like there's some relief on the decision here - does he actually start this fall? Love all the paper strips (are his school colours green (I don't know that we have colours associated with uni's here) & is the symbol under the flower a nod to chemical engineering?)
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @bellbird Yes! Definitely were relieved to have the final decision made. And yes, he leaves for college two weeks from today!!! Oh MY! And good eye, yep, the science brush is a nod to his chemical engineering dreams. :) It was so perfect that it was in this kit!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh and yes @bellbird The colors associated to colleges are insane! Green and White for Michigan State and the other rival school is University of Michigan and has Maize and Blue. People are obsessed with this rivalry in our state. :whoopdedoo
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Karen lol at whoopdeedoo, that'd be my feeling on interschool rivalry too - glad his dreams are coming true though - DD is in her 2nd last exam block for year12 atm. She's still got night learners hours & another test to clock up before eligible for her provisional driver's licence test in Oct- I'm sure the end will fly like yours seemed to but she's feeling the stress of it all now but uni doesn't start til Feb/Mar here & she's only applying for 2 places so less decision issues
      Karen likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great story telling.
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Aug 12, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).