angiekey

Page 2: The Glitch That Almost Ruined Christmas (MOC5 #10)

Page 2: The Glitch That Almost Ruined Christmas (MOC5 #10)
angiekey, Jan 27, 2017
Description:
Created for MOC5 #10 - Storytelling With Drop Caps (Journaling Challenge). This is page 2 of a 2-page spread shown below.

Template from Zine Style Double Templates 1 | Scrapping With Liz
Supplies from BYOC January 2017, including:
Papers from Refresh | Sabrina Dupre
Heart from Stories to Tell | Amber LaBau
Paint from Good Things Element Pack | Just Jaimee
Santa hat from 2016 Felty Freebies by Mommyish

Title and drop caps created with styles, including:
Enamel Pin Builder | Mommyish
Stylin' #51 - Icky Goo | Mommyish
Stylin' #157 - Chip & Stick | Mommyish

Journaling font - Isabel Light
Drop Caps font - Isabel Bold
Title font - Grinched 2.0

Page 1:
[​IMG]

2-page spread:
[​IMG]
    • redplaid3
      Wow. I'm sorry you had such a hard time. I've been there with the messed up chemicals--not in the same exact way--but close enough. SOOOOO hard. Bless you, dear!
      angiekey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      Amazing layout. Looks like it could have been in a magazine! And thanks for sharing; I can so identify with the "fibro fog" and hormonal challenges.
      angiekey likes this.
    • angiekey
      @jaharvey I had a hysterectomy/oophorectomy six years ago, at age 34. I can't say it was a mistake because Grade IV Endometriosis hurts like a mother, but the surgery kicked off my fibro (I'm genetically predisposed, but my mom and aunt didn't get ill until their mid 40's). I could kick my GYN for poorly managing my HRT ... I finally got with the right health care provider and they ran the right tests and we're starting to get some answers. I'm so hopeful that if we can get this fixed, my daily migraines might go away and I might be able to return to the workforce. I hope...
    • jaharvey
      @angiekey My, what a struggle you are still going through. I am so hopeful that what you are doing will work and you will be migraine-free! Keeping you in my thoughts.
      angiekey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).