Angela Toucan

Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed
Angela Toucan, Nov 10, 2019
Description:
For Rachel's November challenge to journal about my life now - the good, the bad or the ugly. Well, this is my now. I wrote the journaling on Friday and finished the page this afternoon.
Credits:
Captivating Basics by Rachel Jefferies.
You are Magical Impasto by Rachel Jefferies.
Wander and Explore Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jefferies
Font: Rebecca's Printing
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my dear Angela - that is an awful lot for anyone to handle! i hope writing it all out helped some. i'm glad you are taking some "me time" to decompress and create! hoping you can nip away at your writing task and can find peace with the new pump - it sounds like a huge learning curve. hugs to you!
    • barbaraj
      Such a great journaling page! I love the background paint and tears you've added.
    • mcurtt
      Oh my! I hope things have settled down a bit. I hope your application goes thru the first time around, I hope the pump will be a blessing in the long run. And on top of it all, you have created a lovely page. Hugs!
    • Ferdy
      oh dear Angela, it's a lot indeed! I hope that things will be easier with time and you get used with the new pump! hope the kids are alright too...just breathe! thank you so much for sharing your routine!
    • *gina*
      great journaling page and I'm so sorry what happened to you - just breathe!
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so heart-felt and I wish I could reach out and really hug you. Cyber hugs coming your way. :beat:beat:beat
    • ajm
      LOVE the journaling and whole page especially the paint (tears I think).
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Nov 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    151.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).