Sprinkles V32 by Valorie Wibbens

A Bit Worn Journal Card Masks by Valorie Wibbens

La Vie En Rose by Valorie Wibbens

Messy Marvin Tape by Amy Wolff

Mash Up 10 by Gina Miller
Almost Typed by Amy Martin

and Dog-Eared | Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs
    • NIscrapper
      I love the colour combo of the hot pink and navy. And the sprinkles and embellishments draw your eye through the layout perfectly! Gorgeous!!
    • NicoleLeBlanc
      such a fun design and I love the journaling :)
    • NancyBeck
      This is gorgeous, Jenn!  Love the loose, meandering design slowly trailing down the page, it really invites the viewer to pause as they take in all the little details.  Wonderful color choices too, I love how the brighter blue in her bathing suit assures that the photo is the main attraction!
    • KarenC
      I totally agree with the others! This is beautiful! Love it all!
    • Dutch_Diva
      Wow gorgeous! Love all the scatters and layering on your page! Has lots of tiny details to look at.
    • dvhoward
      I love how you journaled about her.  Love the visual line of the title work and the variety in the alpha and paper bits -- very cool.  Love the ruffled trim.  This is so free and easy looking (but I bet you planned every bit of it, Jenn).
    • MrsPeel
      love love LOVE that poem...her photo is great, super natuyrally like you caught her un aware...your bits spilled are so delicate, paired wiuth your jounrlaing give a delightful feel to the whole thing...and the tittle rocks...awesome all over!!!! [​IMG]
    • PLM
      Love your little texts and bits, great phototreatment.
      I love the overall intrest I have in this page!
    • lorryfach
      Your title work is stunning! Wow!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Feb 15, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: