Outlander 8
cfile, Jul 10, 2020
Description:
New Release Friday on sale at 20% off at the Lily Pad through Sunday 7/12
Credits:
Designs by Soco | Memories Vol. 3 12x12 Templates
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Memories-Vol.-3-12x12-Template-Album.html
also used (not part of sale):
Designs by Soco | One More Chapter Collection (collab with Anita Designs)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/One-More-Chapter-Collection.html
fonts: Jane Austen and Courier New.
LynnG and KittyY like this.
    • KittyY
      I am always a sucker for a book page! Love what you did with this! #alwaysafan
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @KittyY thanks Kitty.. I am a book layout page fan too.. Love seeing what people read and do with their pages :) Thanks again!
      KittyY likes this.
    • zinzilah
      This is lovely, wonderful bookmarks, love the series too, this was our Covid lockdown series to watch with the girls. Stopped reading the books on the Snow and Ashes, can't remember why, should reread and finish before the 9th one comes out.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @zinzilah Thanks Olga...We have watched the whole series beginning in Feb... and then at the end of March DH ordered me all 8 books, so I have been reading in the afternoons to get off the computer as that was bothering me... so Now I am about 500 pages to the end :( I will read some of the excerpts from the "Bees" after I finish this book... CJ told me not to read too fast as I will be done.. told him 9 will be coming out soon so he can order for me ;) but I am thinking I may even buy the Lord John books.. still on the fence re that... But I too may re read them all... I love it so much and feel really neat when they mention things and I am like oh I was there :) Thanks again re my page.. let me know if you want the bookmarks.. Hugs!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).