kewl_jive

~Our home~

~Our home~
kewl_jive, Aug 2, 2015
Description:

Our fabulous Danyale is guesting at the Lilypad.Yay! Be sure to always check her stuff. Please check out her FB page at https://www.facebook.com/Etc.byDanyaleDesigns?fref=ts

and subscribe to her newsletter for amazing freebies.

Journaling reads:
WOW! It has been 16 beautiful months since we moved here to South Korea. I really thought that it would be hard for me to accept the fact that we are no longer living in Tokyo. But thankfully we were able to enjoy and love this place. I remember the feeling when we first got inside the house and how we enjoyed the bigger place and how my kids got excited to see their own bedroom. I remember being new to this country, scouting for quality food and getting used to the way of life here. I still don\'t know what life has to offer but I could only wish we could settle down on an English speaking country that is more family oriented and not so workaholic.

Credits:

20% OFF this weekend ONLY from Etc by Danyale
On the street we live
====
from Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
Fuss free: On our street

TFL!
Cheers,
Beth
    • jackieclayton
      wow I could stare at this for hours!!! gorgeous!
    • NancyBeck
      This is lovely!  Your photos and the kit elements blend so seamlessly!
    • jenn mccabe
      your photos are just gorgeous! i loved reading your journaling too ... gives a little touch of what it might be like for us viewers! nicely done! 
      so fun to see all these "where i live" pages popping up in the gallery!
    • Danyale
      LOVEY LOVE, you know I love me some journal on an already gorgeous page. You rawk'd it, chica ♥
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    kewl_jive
    Date:
    Aug 2, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: