scrapchyck

Orange

Orange
scrapchyck, Jan 23, 2024
Description:
MOC12 January 23rd Connecting with Colour was a no-brainer for me! Thanks for giving me a chance to talk about my favorite color!

CREDITS: Kim Jensen's The Rain is Gone; Font-Trebuchet MS
BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      WOW! This is a striking layout. It says “come and get me.” Are you a fellow Oregonian or were you visiting to catch that beautiful sunset?
    • katell
      love this colorful layout! beautiful!
    • threadjungle
      love how the ribbon looks like a scarf
    • scrapchyck
      @BLKinOR @katell @threadjungle Thanks for the love! And yes, @BLKinOR I am also an Oregonian! Grew up in Roseburg, have lived in Ashland, Medford, Tigard, Portland, Springfield, Coos Bay and the last 24 years in Eugene. The photo is from my 60th birthday trip to Newport, view from my room at Agate Beach.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @scrapchyck, delightful. Years ago we stayed at Agate Beach for New Year's with friends. I've been an Oregonian for 28 years now. I've only lived in Washington County and Portland. So glad all the ice has finally melted.
    • scrapchyck
      @BLKinOR That ice was no joke down here. Still lots of people without power and water. It was nice to walk out and get a hit of sun yesterday for a second.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • bestcee
      Thanks for sharing your colour connection! I love how descriptive you are about orange and where you see it, and how it feels to you! That sunset is gorgeous!
      Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      scrapchyck likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 12
    Uploaded By:
    scrapchyck
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2024
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    303.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).