dotcomkari

Orange is the New Black

Orange is the New Black
dotcomkari, Jun 20, 2014
Description:

Digi Dare 372! Join in on the fun! and maybe win some great prizes! a new winner each week! Challenge your skills...

One of my new favorite TV shows is that of Orange is the New Black. Orange Is the New Black is an American comedy-drama series created by Jenji Kohan and first released on Netflix on July 11, 2013. The show is based on Piper Kerman's memoir, Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison, about her experiences in prison.
The series revolves around Piper Chapman, a bisexual woman living in New York City who is sentenced to 15 months in a women's federal prison for transporting a suitcase full of drug money to her former girlfriend, Alex Vause , who is an international drug smuggler/mule. The offense occurred ten years prior to the start of the series, and in that time Piper had moved on to a quiet, law-abiding life among New York's upper middle class. While in prison, Piper is reunited with Alex (who named Piper in her trial - resulting in her arrest), and they re-examine their relationship and deal with their fellow inmates.

Dawn By Design:
Playful Template

Michelle Godin:
Moody Blues
Inner Peace
Just inky Citrus

Valorie Wibbens:
Pocket Squared

Paula Kesselring:
Recipe Cards

Holliewood Studios:
Old School Elements

Sahlin Studio:
Grunge Elements

Lynne-Marie:
Cool Dude

Font:
As Seen as on TV
    • mishou
      Hi! I've just featured your project on my blog for a special post about scrapbooking movies and tv shows. Thanks so much for the inspiration! You can check it out here: http://bit.ly/1v6RzQ3
    • Li Li Wee
      Saw this few days ago at the Dare, was too sick to comment... I couldn't stop looking at every detail of it... tfs with me your creativity!! 
    • HeatherB
      Cool page - nice collage design and all those layers! I haven't heard of this show, I'll have to check it out.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jun 20, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: