Janisn

Opossum Luv

Opossum Luv
Janisn, Aug 2, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Dawn Inskip - Overlays
Sahlin Studio - Washi Tape 2
KarenB, jesskab and AllisonPennington like this.
    • jesskab
      Well isn't that adorable! Honestly, those creatures usually freak me out, but you've made him look so cute!
    • bellbird
      ***heart melting*** i know i'm in the minority but i would take an opossum over a cat any day! i love the gesso tucked in there and the way you've made the top flower pink! totally delightful and pretty!
    • MiekSter
      He is really cute! Beautiful page, love the bright colors and the gesso on the background
    • jazzmatazz
      ADORABLE! Love that sweet face in the sketch and equally sweet one in the photo. I think opossums are fascinating creatures. Love your take on the template!
    • GlazeFamily3
      such a great page and an awesome picture! I love those paints and gesso you've used in the background too.
    • meggersjm
      um, well... I love your take on the template, and it is an adorable photo, even if those things always manage to scare the s**t out of me! We seem to meet at in opportune times. Great challenge entry!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Janisn
    Date:
    Aug 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).