AnneofAlamo

oops-poorly timed sneeze

oops-poorly timed sneeze
AnneofAlamo, Jan 1, 2014
Description:
When this pic was taken I had no idea how to scrap it, then Julie(mrs2a50) hosted the
first day of the MOC HERE.
I knew then with
Allison's hilarious kit
Not Pictured
I finally had the inspiration for the photo!
My silly dog Boo sneezed as I took their Christmas pic! lol, the quiet gentle Biscuit poses lovely in the background
    • RebeccaH
      *LOL* SERIOUSLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD on this one!! That photo is way too funny!!
      Love the way you brought color to the layout with your elemens but kept the frame and paper and photo pretty monochromatic. so great!!

and thanks, by the way, for your super sweet words in the comment you left on my layout. i can't tell you how special that is... you made me *blush*
    • adejong
      haha!! Love the dark background w/ bright elements.
    • sondra
      LOVE THIS!! LOVE THIS!! Another wonderful, funny memory documented in a VERY CUTE way!
    • designbylime
      Hehehe fabulous page Anne! Love it :D
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      How you took that shot at just the right moment is amazing in itself...love your page...
    • cfile
      Hilarious Anne! I want to know how you timed that photo??? You could never do it again if you tried!!!! Priceless!! I love how you scrapped it too.. photobombed by Biscuit... priceless... (love the names of the pups btw!!) I can see this is going to be another fun MCO with the great photos and what comes out of them!!
    • redplaid3
      great texture and depth here and of course, as always, joi de vive!
    • naughtsncrosses
      That really is a scream! It's a good thing you said it was a sneeze that caused that face! Love how you've scrapped both the photo and this challenge, Anne. :)
    • ArmyGrl
      OMG! That's one frightening sneeze!
    • HeatherB
      Oh my goodness - that's a scary sneeze - he look ferocious. Such a fun page Anne!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Allison Pennington
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: