Description:
**Disclaimer: The journaling is sensitive & raw, and is about child loss.**

Supplies used:
Sabrina's Creations - Clean & Simple N28 - template
MPM - Feb 2018 - Keen elements
Amber Labau - 1 in 8 elements
Allison Pennington - Notebook - papers
    • HeatherB
      So sorry for your loss. ((Hugs)) Your journaling is so heartfelt, you drew me right in to your story. You wrote about this with such beauty and sorrow. What a beautiful tribute to Layton. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.
      lealawson likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I am so sorry for your loss. Your journaling was so touching to read. You have felt pain that no mother should ever have to feel and you have written about it so beautifully and in such a moving way. One of the most beautiful pages I have ever seen. Much peace and love to you!
      lealawson likes this.
    • Karen
      This is beautiful and gut-wrenching to read. No parents should ever have to go through what you and your husband lived through. The fact that you can create this layout is a testament to your strength and that you can share these emotions with us make me proud of you. Before I could even comment here, I said a prayer for you both that you will get a little stronger every day and that someday you will be able to see little bits of "why" when you are able offer support and care to another mother who might have to endure the same loss. One of my best friends has lost two babies within days of their birth and while she will agree with you that you'll never stop grieving or hurting, it does get better and she has been able to help so many others with their losses. Finally I pray that knowing your babies are in heaven and are pain free and happy will help give you peace.
      lealawson likes this.
    • LynnG
      You have written about this so beautifully and this is one of the most powerful and also wonderful pages I have seen
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    lealawson
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).