Donitab

One Step

One Step
Donitab, Sep 17, 2020
Description:
For Rachel Jefferies' Shadow Challenge in Sept. Thanks for the great challenge!

Credits: All Rachel Jefferies
Step By Step: The Complete Bundle
LynnG and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      I love how you composed this page. Love the papers, the layers, the messy stitches and your photo. Best of luck to the kids as they embark on their next journey together.
      Donitab likes this.
    • bellbird
      you pieced this together beautifully - it has that authentic mixed media feel with the cardboard down the side and taped on newspaper banner and i adore your thread & wordstrip cluster and how the butterfly draws the eye to the journalling but the gorgeous twilight photo caught my eye first - love everything about this! :beat
      Donitab likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I love the sun in the photo...making magic there. I like how one edge of your photo appears to be lifted and the string too! Thank you so much for joining the Rachel Jefferies shadow challenge this month.
      Donitab likes this.
    • ajm
      Such beautiful work! Love the shadow on the string!
      Donitab likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Loving the vertical lines you have created, where much is along the right side of the page. Fantastic photo, I too love the sun in the background.
      Donitab likes this.
    • Nemla
      The vertical line really gives this page impact. What a perfect photo to tell your story too ! This page should be printed .
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Donitab
    Date:
    Sep 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).