wombat146, Aug 24, 2021
Description:
SOSN Aug 25 at the Lilypad
Late Summer | Lynn Grieveson Designs
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Late-Summer-Kit.html
Photo: My own
MrsPeel likes this.
    • ashleywb
      beautiful! love how the paper banner follows the shore line.
      wombat146 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful photos. Fabulous blending, and that banner going across the bottom of the photo with the two clusters is superb.
      wombat146 likes this.
    • Iowan
      Stunning photography with the perfect accents.
      wombat146 likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      such a gorgeous photo and view, love your blending!
      wombat146 likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      ah-mazing photo / blending and love how the banner goes along the shoreline
      wombat146 likes this.
    • LynnG
      Oh my gosh, those colours!!
      wombat146 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Ona, you are one shinning with excellence in every page!!!!!!!! this particularly touches my heart, reminds me of my other end of the world home...... gorgeous photo, beautiful simplicity with the perfect;y placed elements and the shadows to kill for!!!!!!!

Also, been thinking of you LOTS, we are watching something called The Brokewood Mysteries, set in Tasmania, beautiful areas, they go all around the island, Sarita added it to our itinerary when we go to Australia.... it was gonna be the end of this year but we are behind 2 years..... so, one day we ll make it, gonna kidnap you for a few hours at least so I can give you the hug I have been wanting to give you for over 10 years!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      wombat146 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      had to come correct myself, it wasn't broken wood, it is called The Gloaming.... anyway, the locations were soooo amazing!!!! will try catch up properly with your gallery tomorrow :)
      wombat146 likes this.
    • wombat146
      @MrsPeel Thanks so much for your lovely comments, always so very kind with your words my dear friend! xxx Oh my, wouldn't that be fabulous to meet up down here!!! Tassie really is a gorgeous little place........ I live in the north of the island and Hobart (where that series was filmed) is only around a 3 hr drive to the south. There really are some stunning locations down, we are waiting for the weather to warm up a bit and then we want to go and explore the east coast and watch the whales travel back down to the south! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    wombat146
    Date:
    Aug 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    180 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).