Farwen

One Day, Maybe

One Day, Maybe
Farwen, Feb 22, 2021
Description:
For the February 2021 Template Challenge

This is for Cynthia: "a bit of a "witch" (the good ones!!)", with a heart as great as my island, my magical friend!!! Love ya ♥ (And how beautiful is her Sarita???? ♥)
credits:

Fiddle Dee Dee - Fiddlesticks number 74 freebie template (thank you Cheryl)
M3 Feb 2021 main kit, M3 Aug main kit ('All time faves' paper)
Rachel Jefferies - In a land far away: collage bits & bobs

font: Old English Text
alinalove, Trish, Vrielinkie and 2 others like this.
    • garrynkim
      Beautifully done! They are both gorgeous!!
      Farwen and MrsPeel like this.
    • keepscrappin
      aww, this is so sweet! I love @MrsPeel and hope to meet her and Sarita IRL someday! love the scripty bg and gorgeous clustering!
      Farwen and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I wont talk too much because I will end up crying again..... but THANK YOU with all the strength of my heart...... you know you are special, talented in the arts as you are talented in life...... and, like a group of few of you here, without even knowing you have helped me to keep going..... LOVE YOU with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I am biased, and it shouldn't be me doing it as it is me in there LOL but hey, the page is awesome as you do...soooooooo
      into the FEBRUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]

oh and, we will make it to meet in person, lets put all the heart, it will happen!!!!
      Farwen and Vrielinkie like this.
    • Trish
      this is so beautiful and gorgeous tribute to one fabulous lady!
      Farwen likes this.
    • Farwen
      thank you so much everyone! @MrsPeel you know!! ♥♥♥
    • cfile
      beautifully scrapped and beautiful page. Congrats on the Froggy Fav and that is a beautiful photo of Cynthia @MrsPeel and Sarita! beautiful :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Farwen
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    265.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).