blueberries

One Big Bucket

One Big Bucket
blueberries, Jan 8, 2019
Description:
It started out as a piece for the MOC Bucket List challenge, but didn't fit the requirements. I had to finish it anyway, this is one of my fave pieces I've done, I think.

Made with:

June Stuff by Allison Pennington
For Those About to Rock by Kristin Aagard
Full O' Blarney and Little Miss Can't Be Wrong by Etc by Danyale
Felicity, Flynn, Mac, Remy and Mr. Fox, Rootz, Valencia, and Violet Ink by Rebecca McMeen

Font is Honeyquick by Brittney Murphy Design
MrsPeel, mcurtt, KarenB and 1 other person like this.
    • blueberries
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      I love Rebecca's art dolls and love your gorgeous and creative page. Remy is beautiful with her bright pink hair!
      blueberries likes this.
    • barbaraj
      What a cute layout! Love it!
      blueberries likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awwww this is SO beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! nos I am wondering...why did you think it wouldn't fit the requirements? unless you haven't credited stuff, all your credits are TLP? LOVE the way they are placed, the segments are dynamic and LOVe each setting!!!!the bicycle one with the path behind is awesome!!! all of them are gorgeous!!!! love the way you adapted on the other page too, each of the pages has their special charm!!!!!! super gorgeous, thank you so much for sharing!!! (and apologies it took me so long to come see!!!!)[​IMG]
    • blueberries
      @MrsPeel I was assuming "prominent list" meant written list. Tbh the other page is what my initial idea started out as but these little vignettes kind of took over somewhere along the way :-D

(and no apologies needed, I surely understand)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    blueberries
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    942.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).