AnneofAlamo

on your own

on your own
AnneofAlamo, Sep 23, 2013
Description:
gads, my emotions run crazy...my eldest is preparing to move out in January. He is so ready...oh we have worked all these years so he would be a good adult...and now i don't want him to go..lots of tears on this page..well on the key board as I made the page:
credits:
kaye's stax on hearts
amy wolff alltime low elements and papers (mists in there) and bittersweet also
Pink Reptile Designs-Gesso it(so versatile)
Splendid Fiins-mist mask-birds emerging (I love you for this mist Nisa)
This page made for this weeks Trend watch, please here is YOUR invitation to join the Trend Watch Challenge this week!
    • FarrahJobling
      I absolutely LOVE LOVE this LO...so inspiring and emotional
    • lmjrocko
      What an awesome and creative page! It's hard to see them go. We want them to be happy and grow, but it is hard on us. We don't have children of our own. but we helped raise my niece and nephew. Good luck!
    • karen perry
      i totally am in ore of this page as you already know i lov ethe grey scale the blending then the pop of colour,just amazing
    • scribler
      Wonderful page! Has such a masculine feel and I feel like the dark colors and birds flying really help represent your emotions.
    • paula kesselring
      Amazing layout!! You have been featured on the GSO blog today!
    • toriloowho
      What an emotional page! Lovely!
    • MamaB
      Anne, your GSO is well deserved!!!! This page is amazing both in artistry and emotion.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous ANne, and well deserved. Your page amazes me! The blending and the thoughts this layout of your son provokes.. perfection! Congratulations!!
    • zotova
      Stunning page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Trend Watch Challenges
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Sep 23, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: