JenEm

On Track

On Track
JenEm, Feb 5, 2020
Description:
Dandelion Template by Sara Gleason (retired)
Albus Papers by Sara Gleason
Arboretum {Viewpoint} by Sara Gleason
MOC 8 painter's Toolbox by NBK Design
Black and White Only Elements by Paula Kesselring
Megasolids 4 by Amy Wolff
Circle Stitches by Sahlin Studio
Friend in Me Elements by Kim Jensen
Adventure Kit Part Two Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Alpha Beads by Valorie Wibbens
Hey Mister! by Karah Fredericks
Watercolor Fotoblendz #6 by Anna Aspnes

Journaling Reads:
It has been a while, but 2019 marked my return to running track again. It is both exhausting and exhilarating at the same time. It has only been a few months but my times are improving.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- striking!!!!- love all about it!!!!
      JenEm likes this.
    • ashleywb
      SO COOL! The double masking of the photo is such a great look. That torn paper revealing your journaling is so creative as well. I really love this!
      JenEm likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I know I owe you a proper PROPER visit, there is no way I can stop at this gallery and just go for a couple of words comment in your pages..... you were one of my first Queens of Elegance, I learned so much with you and gt so much delight in my heart with your pages and then our little chats..... you should know you occupy a very special place in my heart (and in my kitchen with the Chef !!! LOL) I haven't really been around last year, and still not really much in the rhythm but progressing slowly :) but I thought I stop a bit now before I make it properly tomorrow.... and had to do a random generator to decide which page to highlight.... as every page of you is a standout/Froggy Fave!!!!! LOVE with all my heart what you did here....the "direction" of the image with such elegance is precious, I love doing things like this but rarely find a photo that I can master like you did here...the monochromatic thing is so perfect, the whole fill of the page is absolute perfection and you even managed to embellish without disrupting the whole view..... (not sure this sounds as I intend in my mind....like to me is all harmonious, and the depth is perfect!!!) so, I will share this until I come tomorrow and am faced with choosing all over again!!!!!!!!!!
      LOVE you dearly, you are an inspiration!!!!!
      into the February Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      JenEm likes this.
    • bellbird
      this deserves all the good adjectives but all i can think is wow!!! this combines the best of paper and digi techniques!
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    84.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).