On This Day...
Vrielinkie, Jan 14, 2018
Description:
Journaling:
"My eldest brother announced that he and his girlfriend were expecting their first child at Christmas in 2009. This was to be the first grandchild for my parents. Mom was immediately excited to be a grandma, my dad had to take some time to get used to the idea. He’s really young at heart and didn’t feel like he was old enough to become a grandpa yet. And suddenly, 5 months later, you caught the whole family off guard. Because you decided to arrive exactly 1 month early. We were camping with the rest of the family, jumped in the car and drove to the other side of the country to come see you. You were so tiny. And then, of course we were an auntie & uncle for the first time too. You were named after my dad and now he has a very special and close bond with you. He loves being a grandpa. But we all fell in love with you instantly!"

Credits:
- Fiddlesticks Number 29 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
- Little You by Kristin Aagard
- FONT = KB Sneaky Walrus
KristinAagard and Mylinn like this.
    • cookingmylife
      Love the use of the blocks as the frame % the way you used that giant chevron across the page.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is wonderful! Loved the journaling - great storytelling. I'm so glad everything turned out ok despite the early start! The photos are adorable and love the baby block border to the page. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • KristinAagard
      Adorable photos and beautiful journaling! <3
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    501.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).