Angela Toucan

On the Rails Art Journaling

On the Rails Art Journaling
Angela Toucan, Jan 5, 2022
Description:
For Rachel's January mixed media challenge to redo a challenge from 2021. I chose the January art journaling challenge.
Credits:
Riding the Rails Collection by Rachel Jefferies.
MrsPeel and angels like this.
    • mcurtt
      I love the mood you have created here, the dark outer edges and the central highlights. Unexpected bits of color! Love it all!
    • SeattleSheri
      I love this! The dark background with the illusion of the train tracks almost going into a tunnel!
    • flowersgal
      Fabulous use of blending and of the black background. Love it!
    • MrsPeel
      oh, I missed you!!!!! this is an impact!!! great way you put together the blend with the paints!!!! beautiful and strong feeling all together!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • JenEm
      The pops of color are so striking against that dark background. Wonderful page!
    • scribler
      This is such a great art journaling page! Great job with the blending.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Oooh love the darkness in this piece, and the way you have arranged the paint and stitches and word bits almost blocks seeing down the line of the track and forces you to take notice of the theme and message of the page. Fab art journal page, thank you for revisiting the 2021 challenges and taking part!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    78.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).