on my mind | Build Your Own Tree
nessita, Jan 9, 2020
Description:
Finally, i built my tree.

Rachel Jefferies: Make art and journal, Sunshine in her soul
Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basic: Stress

TFL!
    • cinderella
      I knew it was a brain even before I clicked on it! Awesome take on the challenge!
      nessita likes this.
    • cfile
      well done!! I love the brain shape out of the paint and the paper piece being like the "neck" yet also the trunk and the tree.. I love the quote re your brain having too many tabs open.. I think that is most of us.. LOL I love this with al the words in the "tree area" with all the questions and all the thoughts going on at once.. what a great take on the challenge and I love the AJ approach to it too.. Excellent page!
      nessita likes this.
    • KarenB
      Cool take on the challenge. Very creative and I love all the different words. Love this! :beat
      nessita likes this.
    • nessita
      cinderella likes this.
    • nessita
      @cfile yes, i think it is a typical woman thing :)
      cfile likes this.
    • nessita
      KarenB likes this.
    • bellbird
      I love what you came out with here & brain stem or tree stem, you are right, there's lots of similarities & you really took this challenge & made it your own, shining example of creativity! Way to go! :clappy
      nessita likes this.
    • nessita
      bellbird likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      nessita, so so great to see you !!! I haven done much in 2019, so I am kind of trying to catch up with everyone, and I need time for a proper visit to your gallery....this is as you always do..... wonderful visually, in depth in soul.... and this is inspiring, I think I do have all the questions.... gorgeously clean, elegant, brilliant tale on the challenge!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      nessita likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    nessita
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).