On Campus

On Campus
norton94, Sep 8, 2020
Description:
A Day of Possibilities Elements by One Little Bird
A Day Of Possibilities Papers by One Little Bird
Photo Pockets No. 1 - One Little Bird
Lemon Drop by One Little Bird
College Years Wordart by paislee press (title)
Photo Palooza 87 by Cindy Schneider
LynnG likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love the photo wall kind of nested design here and it sounds like the best possible start to school for her considering everything - friends and a food crawl sound great (i keep wondering what kids in the future will think when they look back at 2020 photos!)
      norton94 likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I hope the school year is off to a good start despite how crazy the world is! I love how you were able to document all of the fun activities!! What a great way to showcase your photos!
      norton94 likes this.
    • LynnZant
      Awesome collection of photos and love your beautiful clusters. Terrific layout!
      norton94 likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      amazing clustering and shadows! We're getting ready to start trying to do some campus tours ourselves! What a strange world to have tours in masks. LOL
      norton94 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a great page documenting school life as it is now. It will be strange to look back on this time. Beautiful clusters and your shadows are amazing!
      norton94 likes this.
    • Saar
      You know I always love your pages and this one is no exception. I love how you used the template and I love the colors you used to scrap her campus life. All the details and layers are just perfect! :beat:heartlub
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    160.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).