jesskab

OMG MOC- My TLP Story

OMG MOC- My TLP Story
jesskab, Jan 12, 2017
Description:
Kristin Aagard- Basically Whites
Pink Reptile Designs- Seriously

**1/12/17 Sorry to upload again, there were some typos driving me nuts. **
jenn33199, adriablack, merank and 3 others like this.
    • rchansen
      So much journaling. What a great page!! Your story is inspiring.
      MrsPeel and jesskab like this.
    • renee82
      This page is honestly all kinds of awesome! You are 100% right about Cynthia and Jenn's comments! Love this!
    • Rikki
      Very good journaling. I like the OMGMOC drop carps - very fitting. Great page indeed.
      MrsPeel and jesskab like this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, loved reading your story. I am still a little jealous - just a tad.
      Love the way you encourage people and leave love too, just BTW.
    • jenn mccabe
      OMG Jess. I just love this idea to scrap about your love for TLP .... what brought you here, what made you stay ... and the drop cap initials spelling out OMG MOC is just so creative and special. I love that you worked the journaling to make that work! You are awesome. And seeing my name along with the amazing @MrsPeel makes me happier than you could ever know. I felt this way the first time I ever uploaded a page here at the PAD ... and it continued every time I added a page to the gallery. This community makes you feel noticed. This community cares. How could a scrapper ever leave that, right? It just was home. So glad we found each other here and here's to many many more scrapping years ... :D Love this! (and thank you! :beat from the deepest part of my heart)
    • MrsPeel
      OH gosh, I am crying rivers here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know how much I love you as a whole, your scrapping reveals your soul, and I will never forget the way we clicked as hermanas when you first arrived, and have loved you more and more in every page..... plus seeing my name next to Jenn's???????? well that is like being named along Barbra Streissand or Rachel Tucker (the UK's Idina Menzel) honestly, I am crying so much here I ll ruin the keyboard. The page is spectacular, need to be shared....... I can't open another tab right now, but will try do it anyway... may need to come back AWESOME page!!!!!
    • MrsPeel
      ok, is posted, can't link you as I forgot to copy and cant open another tab LOL vut you know your way to the Froggy Faves!!!!
    • rchansen
      I didn't even notice the "OMG MOC" drops!! Love it even more now... :heartslub
      jesskab likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love the OMG MOC drops, and the story is so awesome! I love that you scrapped your whole journey to TLP! I'm so copying this someday!
      jesskab likes this.
    • Nemla
      I really love this, both your journaling, but also the super drop caps wowser, well deserved froggy faves !!
      jesskab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    jesskab
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).