Aerobigirl

Ok Google

Ok Google
Aerobigirl, Feb 28, 2017
Description:
Journaling challenge - different questions that my family asks our Google Assistant.

Papers are from Memory Pockets Monthly kit, Crush, Mommyish Love Note, and Paislee Press Love Story.

Elements are from the same kits.
lizj, Mylinn, bbymks5 and 1 other person like this.
    • corsicar
      Clever idea to scrap! Those things are so fun to ask silly questions (like about Cortana!). Try asking it to play a game. I like how you incorporated the Google logo colors into the LO and the bits of sparkle through the top.
    • scrappydonna
      I remember when my friends and I first knew about SIRI lol! we asked lots of questions and mostly silly ones! Awesome idea to scrapbook things like this. Fab layout!
    • rchansen
      What a fun take on this challenge!! Love the bright colors and the funny questions.
    • ashleywb
      AWESOME! What a great idea. I may have to lift this and interview SIRI. This will be such a fun memory for not only your family, but as a commentary on the technology of the times.
    • HeatherB
      This is such a clever take on the interview challenge! Love the big colourful title and the row of red and blue flowers across the top. Great page!
    • Cristina
      What a fun thing to document!
    • Mylinn
      Really great idea and memory keeper for the future!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Aerobigirl
    Date:
    Feb 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).