Oh Hello You! - SOSN 03/23
Dalis, Mar 23, 2022
Description:
credits:
May 2021 BYOC Money Saving Bundle
by Rachel Jefferies,
Cheery {Dressed Up}
by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
cfile, Electra and dotcomkari like this.
    • Electra
      This is beautiful! and I love your mask! Now you have made me want to go and buy the BYOC and I have already overspent this month. I hate you. Well actually I love you. And your talent!:bk:banana
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Electra Well, the bundle is on sale! LOL!!!! I luv ya' back!
    • cfile
      YAY for going to the library and exploring.. I did that re the pandemic and got my library card re-activated (it had been a while since I was there) and now I use my card for digital books I can read on my phone and return.. it saves me from going there and I ride my stationary bike and read during the week. It came in real handy when (no pun) I broke my humerus in Nov. as I could not pick up nor hold heavy books...

I adore the photo of you with your fun mask and what a great kit to make your page with.. love all the green paint and splatters, and the cluster nest you made to rest that fantastic photo of you, perfect! Glad you have something to do to occupy time while B is practicing! Hugs! Great page!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile This one is not in my town so I had to get a new card. LOL!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    10.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).